Sunday

Penguin Bears Bento



I made another bento today, isn't that great? I thought I would be too lazy to do so, but then I just did it. This time the bento box consists of two bear-shaped rice balls in penguin suits. I love the expression of the penguins...! I think I should make more penguins in the future because they're quite easy to make and they look adorable too :).



I also made chicken katsu to make my husband happy, because he loves chicken katsu or tonkatsu :).

By the way, I have had some people asking me how to make the ham/deli meat flower. If you're curious to know, please check my previous post here with the tutorial. If you look at 'Tutorials' under 'Labels' on the right, you'll find a few how-to tutorials. There are just six so far and some are not even so well-explained, but I hope they can be somehow helpful to people interested in bento making. When I have more time, I will try to make more bento tutorials, but it might still take some time because I am quite busy at the moment.

Have a great week ahead... - I am already longing for the weekend again (and it's not even over yet ;))!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment