Saturday

Little Seals Bento



The little seals don't really look like seals, don't you think? I forgot to add some whiskers ;). The seals are made out of fish balls and as usual, the eyes, nose and lips are made out of nori.

I had two pieces of shiu mai and chicken cordon bleu on top of a bed cabbage and carrot salad.

I have been watching Korean drama for a few weeks and got quite hooked *uuppss* ;), that's why I have not been so active in the blogging world. The ones I have watched so far are 'Personal Preference' and 'City Hunter' and at the moment I am watching 'Boys over Flower'. Korean drama can be long-winded and sometimes even annoying but it's got its own charm too and yes, the actor Lee Min Ho is sooo cute... ;)!! I don't usually mind much about male actors, or even men in general but he is really quite charming ;).



Happy weekend, everyone :)!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment