Tuesday

Mameshiba Bento



I am amazed by how productive I have been (in the kitchen, that is) this week despite of not having any holidays...:-)! I even made 3 bento lunches today ;)!! This Mameshiba bento was the first one I made, I also made another more traditional one for my husband and the third one was a simple bento I created just for fun - but I'll save these two other bentos for another post :).



I have made a Mameshiba bento in the past. If you want to know what Mameshiba is, you can read it in my previous bento post featuring Mameshiba here.

I really like the little flowers with the little yellow birds - things you can do with cookie cutters...!! The flowers and birds are from cheese by the way, and the red dots are from chili sauce.

The other bento box is filled with chicken teriyaki, tamagoyaki, kimchi gyoza and salad.



Before I end this post, I would like to say thank you to Arudhi from A Box of Kitchen for passing me the Versatile Blogger Award :)!! She's got many beautiful recipes in her blog, do pay her a visit, it's worth it :D)!

I have just recently written 7 things about myself - so please hop over here if you're interested to read it :).

Till next time!!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment