Wednesday

Chinese New Year 2014 - Horse Bento


Tomorrow is Chinese New Year's Eve, and to get in the mood, I made a horse-themed bento to celebrate the coming year of the horse. Hopefully this will be a better year for all of us :)! This bento is dedicated to my dad who is a horse  ;) - this just sounds funny, so I had to put a smiley! But it was my little niece who gobbled down the bento :). I am glad that I have one little monster (an adorable one, that is) nearby who loves to eat my creations :-).

This bento contains loads of eggs  so it's full of protein ;)! I actually wanted to make something more festive, but I forgot my big bento box at home, and as currently I am staying over at my sister's place, I had to make do with the small boxes available.

I also made another bento before - well, not exactly bento actually, since I placed the food on a plate instead of a bento box, but I am going to save it for my next post. So stay tuned :)!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment