Wednesday

Cute Animal Sandwich Bento


After being MIA (again) for 2 months, finally I managed to make another bento. This bento is actually a new year present for my friend, Ms Baggins (remember this girl, who ordered the Star Wars & Lego bento from me some time ago:)?). Her 2 year-old nephew is visiting her from Perth and she wants to give him something special and a little different. Since her nephew is currently into animal farms, I made him mini ham & cheese sandwiches with cute animal faces (not exactly animal farms, but I think he wouldn't mind it ;)). I hope he would like this bento :). 

Besides the mini sandwiches, I also made two panda onigiris filled with fried chicken nuggets and tonkatsu sauce and some maki sushi rolls filled with chicken teriyaki and some veggies.

Let me end this post by wishing you all lovely readers a wonderful new year. May 2014 brings joy and happiness to all of you :).


The pictures look somewhat blurry, maybe I really need a new camera ;).

 

Till next time :)!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment