Saturday

Pink Sakura Bento



I am getting crazy with designing my own mugs ;)! This time I hand-painted the picture with water colour, colouring pencils and markers before the picture was printed on the mug. I think this mug looks sort of better than my previous ones (which you can see here and here) because hand-painting allows me more freedom on the design.

Today's bento is quite simple: the steamed rice is topped with furikake (dried perilla leaves with plums), garden cress and radish sakura flowers. Next to the rice there are slices of roasted duck with paprika sauce and half a cherry tomato.

The bento box on the left contains stir-fried string beans, mini paprika filled with goat cheese, radish kimchi, cherry tomatoes, ham flower and two pieces of Babybel cheese.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment